Sometimes it takes two wrongs to make a right. That's dynamite! (Photo: Fox Searchlight) What do you think so far? Did we make a misstep? Click here to comment or keep clicking to see our top 5 prom picks.
What about Prom?Prom. It’s a time for dreams to come true. A time for princesses and their knights in shining armor to don their very best and kick their heels up on a glittering dance floor paved with youthful joy and innocence for one unforgettable night. Right? Maybe, not so much. We’ve put together our favorite movie prom moments that explore the back stabbing, black outs and even blood baths that make up prom night. OK, we found a few good proms too. Keep clicking to see if your favorite movie is one of our nominees. (Photo: Paramount/Summit/ United Artists)
14. 'High School...Remember when your prom was just like this? Me neither. (Photo: Walt Disney Films)
13. 'Valley Girl...A valley girl falls for a punk. This prom gets totally gnarly. (Photo: Atlantic Releasing Corporation)
12. 'Prom Night'Jamie Lee Curtis stars as a prom queen who is hunted by a serial murder with some killer footwork. (Photo: Virgin Vision)
11. 'She's All T...Let's hope Zack and Laney's relationship lasted longer than the careers of the actors who played them. (Photo: Miramax)
10. 'Twilight'You wait 107 years to meet the woman of your dreams and you drag her to prom with a broken leg? Lame. Also, you could have used some of the time you spent pining for your true love to take a few dance lessons. You know, to impress her. I'm with Bella on this one. She could have skipped this human experience. (Photo: Summit)
9. 'Saved'Things get a bit out of control when Hilary Faye doesn't get her way. (Photo: United Artists)
8. 'Pretty in Pi..."What about prom, Blane?" Andie proves that you don't mess with a girl in pink. (Photo: Paramount)
7. 'Never Been K...Finally it's OK for a teacher to have a crush on a student. (Photo: 20th Century Fox)
6. 'Napoleon Dyn...Sometimes it takes two wrongs to make a right. That's dynamite! (Photo: Fox Searchlight) What do you think so far? Did we make a misstep? Click here to comment or keep clicking to see our top 5 prom picks.
5. 'Back to the ...When a gal ends up taking a relative to prom, it's not usually her own child. Thank goodness for Enchantment Under the Sea or we could have had a prom night "Chinatown" on our hands. (Photo: Universal)
4. 'Mean Girls'It's amazing what some girls will do to take down the prom queen. In this case, it took weight-gain bars and a school bus. (Photo: Paramount)
3. 'Grease'Travolta is so cool on the dance floor he makes pink socks and the Hand Jive look hot. (Photo: Paramount)
2. 'Footloose'Instead of outlawing dancing, the town should have outlawed '80s tuxedos. (Photo:Paramount Pictures)
1. 'Carrie'The ultimate symbol of teen angst gone WAY out of control, prom court is no joke to Carrie. (Photo: United Artists)