June 4, 2013
1. About the Family App Disclosures.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOW WE USE IT.
By using the Family App, you agree to allow Comcast to use certain information about you and any other individuals who communicate with you through the Family App ("Family Members"). Specifically, when you download or use the Family App on a mobile device ("Device"), you agree to allow Comcast to access, collect, display, transfer and use the following data in these ways:
- When you invite Family Members to connect with you, we use the mobile phone number and e-mail address that you provide to us for each Family Member ("Personal Information") to send an invitation to that Family Member.
- When you invite Family Members to connect with you, and when you communicate with connected Family Members using the Family App, we use the name you provide to us for yourself and each Family Member to identify you and your Family Members to each other in messages.
- When you add Family Members to your Family App, you have the option to add Family Members from the address book on your Device. If you elect that option, we will access the address book on your Device for that purpose.
- When you and your Family Members create and share calendar events with each other, the events will be added to the calendar on your Device and may cause reminders to be shown in the form of a push notification on your Device. In addition, push notifications may be shown on your Device when you receive text or voice messages through the Family App. You can control your Device's calendar settings and push notifications through its settings feature.
- Comcast may use the contact information that you provide to us for yourself and your Family Members to contact you and your Family Members in connection with your use of Family Point by Comcast Labs or to provide to you certain features and functionality, in order to deliver automatic updates and to improve the Family App's performance. To control how we communicate directly with you relating to your use of Family Point by Comcast Labs, please click on the "Settings" icon within the Family App.