Features that Protect Your Family
Kids spend an average of 40 hours a month online. It's important for you to know how your kids are spending their time online, so you can provide the same level of parenting you do in other areas of their lives. Norton Family gives you insight into where your kids go and what they do online. So you can keep them safe and teach them good Internet habits
- You will be able to see your kids' online activites at a glance. Easy-to-read activity reports give you the inside scoop on what your kids do online.
- You can Check in anytime, anywhere. Whether you're at work, out of town, or simply away from home, you can log into Norton Family and see what your kids are up to online, in real-time
Comcast brings you Norton™ Family to help you take control of the Internet.
By default, Norton Family prevents your children from visiting inappropriate Web sites. Norton Family blocks all the Web sites that belong to the blocked category. If you want to block a Web site that does not belong to a category, you can add it to the blocked list. You can also block multiple Web sites.
When you add a Web site to the Specific Web sites to block, Norton Family creates a blacklisted group of Web sites. When the child attempts to access any of the Web sites that belong to the blacklisted group, Norton Family blocks access to the Web site and notifies you.
To block access to specific Web sites
- Log on to Norton Family
- Click Settings
- Click the picture icon of the child
- On the left pane, click Web
- Under How do you want to supervise Web activity? section, click Block the site
- Click Specific Web site to block
- In the Enter a Web site box, type the address of the Web site. For example, you can type adultsonly.com or www.adultsonly.com
- Click Add to List
- Click Save