UPDATE: Voting for the “Survivor” Hall of Fame Class of 2013 has ended. Please come back Wednesday, December 11, 2013 to meet the first inductee.
Yeah, winning the million-dollar sole survivor prize is cool, and picking up that $100,000 check for being the fan favorite must be nice, but only one “Survivor” accolade will land your favorite players exclusive coffee mugs, water bottles, and other knick knacks…and that’s the “Survivor” Hall of Fame.
Over the years we’ve honored eleven of the show’s all-time greats, and now it’s time to induct three more.
Fifty percent of the vote will be based on the ballots of the “Survivor” Hall of Fame Executive Voting Committee. This blue-ribbon panel will consist of “Survivor” luminaries such as Host and Producer Jeff Probst, Challenge Producer John Kirhoffer, current members of the “Survivor” Hall of Fame, members of the “Survivor” press corps, and XFINITY TV’s “Survivor” Loud Mouth Gordon Holmes.
The other fifty percent will come from fans like you.
There are three ways to vote…
- Facebook – Leave your three picks as a comment on the “Survivor” Hall of Fame Facebook page.
- Twitter – Tweet your three picks to @SurvivorHall
- Email – Send your three picks to email@example.com
Voting will end Friday, November 29, 2013 at 5 p.m. ET. Only one vote a day per voter will be counted.
Every former “Survivor” cast member is eligible except for…
- Current members of the “Survivor” Hall of Fame – Parvati Shallow, “Boston” Rob Mariano, Richard Hatch, Russell Hantz, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Cirie Fields, Ozzy Lusth, Tom Westman, Rob Cesternino, Ethan Zohn, and Amanda Kimmel.
- “Survivor: Blood vs. Water” Cast Members – Rupert and Laura Boneham, John and Candice Cody, Brad and Monica Culpepper, Aras and Vytas Baskauskas, Gervase and Marissa Peterson, Tyson Apostol, Rachel Foulger, Colton Cumbie, Caleb Bankston, Tina Wesson, Katie Collins, Laura Morett, Ciera Eastin, Kat Edorsson, and Hayden Moss.
Once all of the votes have been counted, we’ll unveil the members of the “Survivor” Hall of Fame Class of 2013 in the week leading up to the “Survivor: Blood vs. Water” finale.