As the damage of Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) in the Philippines continues to be assessed the coming days and weeks, there are many ways in which you can find more information about conditions in the Philippines and also contribute to relief efforts.
Comcast cable partners The Filipino Channel (TFC) and GMA (ABS CBN) are go-to sources for the most recent news updates and more information about global relief efforts.
*(Not available in all areas)
Everyone can help by:
1. Send a check
Send a check payable to ABS CBN Foundation International, write “Typhoon Yolanda” on the memo section of the check and mail to:
ABS CBN Foundation International
150 Shoreline Dr.
Redwood City CA 94065
2. Direct Deposit
Please deposit your donation to:
Wells Fargo Bank, Redwood City Branch
Account Name: ABS CBN Foundation International
Routing Number 121042882
Account Number 5129562574
3. Donate online through PayPal, credit card or debit card: click on donate button.
4. Call our toll free US customer service number for more information or to process your donations: 1(800)527-2820. You can call this number from whatever region you are in: North America, Asia, Middle East, Europe, Australia, etc
5. For in kind donations, please send directly to:
Sagip Kapamilya Warehouse
#13 Examiner St. West Triangle, Quezon City
GENERAL STORM UPDATES AND RELIEF EFFORTS:
• For a more up to date and detailed information on the effects of Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) please refer to the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Center (NDRRMC) website at www.ndrrmc.gov.ph
Urgent queries on those affected by Typhoon Yolanda may be directed through the government hotlines listed below:
• National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC)
Tel. No.: (+632) 911-1406; (+632) 912-2665; (+632) 912-5668; (+632) 911-1873;
Trunkline: (+632) 911-5061 to 64
• Philippine Red Cross (PRC)
Tel. No.: (+632) 911-1876; (+632) 527-0000; (+632) 527-8385 to 95