By Tony Maglio
Ashton Kutcher is the highest-paid actor on TV, topping Forbes’ annual list of TV’s Highest-Paid Actors.
The CBS sitcom star earned an estimated $24 million over the past fiscal year, Forbes said. The rankings also factor in money the actor earned from other ventures, outside of his highly paid starring role on “Two and a Half Men.”
Kutcher’s “Two and a Half Men” co-star, Jon Cryer, is runner-up with $21 million in earnings. Angus T. Jones, also in the comedy’s opening and closing credits, is seventh on the Forbes list with $11 million in earnings.
Ray Romano is third on the list with an estimated $16 million. The comedian makes the vast majority of that money from “Everybody Loves Raymond,” though he qualifies for the list due to his current role on “Parenthood.”
Here is the list of the top earning actors on TV:
1. Ashton Kutcher: $24 million
2. Jon Cryer: $21 million
3. Ray Romano: $16 million
4. Neil Patrick Harris: $15 million (tie)
4. Mark Harmon: $15 million (tie)
6. Patrick Dempsey (“Grey’s Anatomy”): $13 million
7. Tim Allen (“Last Man Standing”): $11 million (tie)
7. Angus T. Jones: $11 million (tie)
9. Michael C. Hall (“Dexter”): $10 million (tie)
9. Charlie Sheen (“Anger Management”): $10 million (tie)