“Glee” producer Ryan Murphy is apparently a latecomer to Twitter, but ever since he started up on the social-networking site this week, he’s reportedly been tweeting up a storm about “Glee” and his other shows.
1) An upcoming episode is titled “The Break Up,” which means, obviously, some couple (or couples?) will break up. But who, he’s not saying. Twitter can be such a tease!
2) Sam (Chord Overstreet) is getting a new girlfriend, but here again, mum’s the word.
3) Get ready for more Adele music, including one of her older singles (or so says TVGuide.com), “Chasing Pavements.” Alrighty then.
4) Upcoming guest star Sarah Jessica Parker is getting some high-profile assistance on her wardrobe for her guest stint — from Anna Wintour, editor of Vogue.
5) Thanksgiving will be such a momentous holiday for “Glee” this season that the show will have a two-part Thanksgiving episode.
6) Gwyneth Paltrow is welcome back as a guest-star anytime she wants, Murphy indicated, although he didn’t say if she would actually appear on the show this coming season. And if you watch his new NBC show “The New Normal,” Gwyneth makes a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it cameo in the pilot episode.
The fourth season of “Glee” starts Thursday, Sept. 13, at 9/8c (a new day and time).