Jimmy Kimmel packed his “Jimmy Kimmel Live” post-Oscars special with so many stars that, somehow, Oprah Winfrey only managed to be one of the biggest attractions he gave us. He also gave us a trailer for what promises to be the biggest flick of all time, “Movie: The Movie.”
Of course, the movie doesn’t exist. But if it did… boy, what a star-studded mess it would be. Jimmy pretty much jams in every genre he could think of and used just about every star who came across his stage over the last few months in some sort of role.
Our favorites were Tom Hanks as Robo-Lawyer, George Clooney as a wheelchair-bound NASA engineer, Kate Beckinsale sleeping with Chewbacca, Byran Cranston as a put-upon hot dog vendor, and Matt Damon in a Fruit of the Loom-style grape suit. Of course, given Kimmel and Damon’s “history,” you had to know that he’d be cut out of the movie.
Watch the clip above. While you’re here, take a look at what else happened over the weekend:
– Kimmel pitches Oprah ideas for the OWN network in including “Oprah’s Book Club Fight Club” [Jimmy Kimmel Live]
– Sacha Baron Cohen‘s “Dictator” dumps the “ashes” of Kim Jong-Il on Ryan Seacrest [E! News]
– The 2012 version of Billy Crystal‘s Oscar mind reader bit [Oscars.com]
– Watch Octavia Spencer‘s tearful and heartfelt acceptance speech [E! News]
– Clooney and Crystal smooch in the “Billy puts himself in all the Best Picture nominees” bit [CelebTV]