First Lady Michelle Obama will do whatever she can to raise awareness for her Let’s Move initiative to get kids (and their parents) to change their eating and exercise habits. First she challenged Jay Leno to eat some vegetables. And last night, she invited Jimmy Fallon over to the White House to participate in a fitness challenge.
Of course, this being “Late Night,” Fallon and Mrs. Obama weren’t doing chin-ups and obstacle courses. After a push-up challenge — which Michelle won much more handily than she did against Ellen DeGeneres — the two had a tug-of-war, a hula hooping contest, and a game of dodgeball. But the last event was the funniest, because seeing the First Lady bounce around in a potato sack down the hallways of the White House is something we never thought we’d see a First Lady do.
Watch the fun in the clip above. While you’re here, take a look at the links below to see what other fun stuff happened yesterday:
– Former GOP presidential candidate Jon Huntsman talked to Jay Leno about the campaign [The Tonight Show]
– Celebrity reactions to the federal ruling overturning California’s Proposition 8 [CelebTV]
– The New York Giants celebrate their Super Bowl win with a classic New York ticker tape parade [NBC News]
– Taylor Armstrong says “haven’t I been through enough?” while she and Andy Cohen play “Take the Fifth” [WWHL]
– David Letterman seems to have a crush on Denzel Washington [Late Show]