Winners of the 69th annual Golden Globe Awards, announced Sunday in Beverly Hills, Calif.:
- Picture, Drama: “The Descendants.”
- Picture, Musical or Comedy: “The Artist.”
- Actor, Drama: George Clooney, “The Descendants.”
- Actress, Drama: Meryl Streep, “The Iron Lady.”
- Director: Martin Scorsese, “Hugo.”
- Actor, Musical or Comedy: Jean Dujardin, “The Artist.”
- Actress, Musical or Comedy: Michelle Williams, “My Week With Marilyn.”
- Supporting Actor: Christopher Plummer, “Beginners.”
- Original Score: Ludovic Bource, “The Artist.”
- Supporting Actress: Octavia Spencer, “The Help.”
- Foreign Language: “A Separation.”
- Animated Film: “The Adventures of Tintin.”
- Screenplay: Woody Allen, “Midnight in Paris.”
- Original Song: “Masterpiece” (music and lyrics by Madonna, Julie Frost, Jimmy Harry), “W.E.”
- Series, Drama: “Homeland,” Showtime.
- Series, Musical or Comedy: “Modern Family,” ABC.
- Actor, Drama: Kelsey Grammer, “Boss.”
- Actress, Drama: Claire Danes, “Homeland.”
- Actress, Musical or Comedy: Laura Dern, “Enlightened.”
- Actor, Musical or Comedy: Matt LeBlanc, “Episodes.”
- Miniseries or Movie: “Downton Abbey (Masterpiece),” PBS.
- Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Kate Winslet, “Mildred Pierce.”
- Actor, Miniseries or Movie: Idris Elba, “Luther.”
- Supporting Actress, Series, Miniseries or Movie: Jessica Lange, “American Horror Story.”
- Supporting Actor, Series, Miniseries or Movie: Peter Dinklage, “Game of Thrones.”
Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award: Morgan Freeman.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.