The “Project Runway” finale is only hours away tonight (9/8c), and designers aside, we thought it most fitting to honor this season with the most persnickety diva on the judges’ panel: his CFDA Lifetime Achievement Award-winning majesty, Michael Kors. (Because Heidi the Kluminator doesn’t say his title enough on the show).
Although we feel Michael’s acidic assessments of designers’ work from past seasons were a lot more brazen and soul-killing (perhaps married life has softened the bugger?), we still found some decent gems this year.
See Kors At His Most Kors-ian:
Check out our fave MK verbal onslaughts:
- “You’ve achieved the impossible: The shorts are big and tight at the same time. She has camel tow in big shorts.”
- “The rest of the dress looks like mood just exploded on her.”
- “That’s something that a Teletubby would wear to a party.”
- “It was like a hooker convention coming home after a late night.”
- “You wanted to jump right into the ugly! Jump right in!”
- “I think he looks like Peter Brady at an autumn harvest.”
- “The plaid pants would be against the nature of the laws of fashion any day.”
- “The notion that any woman is gonna have her a** exposed in Olivia Newton John’s leggings…I’d re-think this weird combo.”
The season finale of “Project Runway” airs tonight on Lifetime at 9/8c.