NEW YORK – Charlie Sheen’s attorney and the producers of “Two and a Half Men” dispute whether there’s any possibility of his return to the CBS comedy.
Lawyers for Warner Bros. Television said in a letter Thursday that there had been no talks about bringing the troubled actor back, and there will be none.
But Sheen attorney Marty Singer told The Hollywood Reporter that “there absolutely have been discussions.” He didn’t say who the talks had been with and could not immediately be reached by The Associated Press.
Watch Charlie Sheen Torpedoes in New York City:
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.