Jill Zarin, Alex McCord, Ramona Singer, Kelly Bensimon, LuAnn de Lesseps, Sonja Morgan, and newbie Housewife Cindy Barshop are ushering in a brand spankin’ new fourth installment of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of New York City” tonight (10/9c), and from the looks of the premiere, it’s gonna be a season full of sweet and (a helluva lot of) sour apples!
Although the predictable gossip, backstabbing, and catfights immediately ensue (to our shameless delight), they’re initially overshadowed by how strikingly voluminous the cast’s faces look. (It kinda makes you wonder if what you’re actually watching is an hour-long product placement for cosmetic fillers.)
Watch An Outrageous RHONYC Preview – With Camels!:
Anyhoo, before we do any injecting of our own, check out some of the highlights from the premiere that we think are worth hollerin’ about:
- The Alex vs Jill Battle rages on! Notice the proportional ratio of fake smiles Jill offers to the amount of bubbly Alex downs when they see each other…
- First came the term ‘Ramona Coaster,’ then ‘Ra-motional,’ and now… Kelly coins a new verb to her hyper blond friend’s name: ‘Ra-mona’d Out’! (If only Kelly teamed up with Gary Busey, imagine what words would be like.)
- Why, Bethenny, whyyyy?!? A teary-eyed Jill still can’t understand why Bethenny doesn’t want to be BFFs anymore, but hey, as the “new and improved” redhead sees it, it’s not her fault.
- Girls just wanna have fu-un! Here’s a double grenade to your brain: 1) Alex pursues modeling 2) Hubby Simon’s caught wearing bright pink shoes!
- Zipped lips. Forty-something Cindy’s got 10-month-old twins! And she’s not telling anybody who the baby daddy is!
- Cougar Town. Sonja and LuAnn go on a double-date with their younger men and use garden euphemisms to talk naughty. Ladies, for shame!
- Hypocritical in the Hamptons. Hoping to witness a smackdown, Ramona schemes in the Hamptons by not telling Jill that Alex is going to be there! Alex’s fangs come out over her Jill’s hypocritical ways, but she gets overpowered by the Mean Girl’s Lawwng Island accent!
The season premiere of the “Real Housewives of New York City” airs tonight on Bravo at 10pm/ET.