Shots Fired at Home of ‘Lost’ Star

by | May 7, 2010 at 6:23 PM | Lost, TV News

Malcom David Kelley (Walt) of 'Lost' (Photo: Matt Carr/Getty Images)

Malcom David Kelley (Walt) of 'Lost' (Photo: Matt Carr/Getty Images)

Police are investigating a burglary attempt at the L.A. area home of ‘Lost‘ star Malcolm David Kelley, TMZ reports.

L.A. County Sheriff’s Dept. responded early Friday morning to a 911 call placed by Kelley, who was home at the time of the invasion but was unharmed.

WAAAALLLLT! Thank goodness you’re okay!

Officers arrived at the scene and reportedly fired a gunshot at the suspect outside the home, but no one was hurt. The suspect is currently in police custody. The incident is still under investigation.

Malcolm’s rep, Dominic Friesen, tells TMZ: “Malcolm and his family are incredibly grateful that no one was injured during today’s incident.” He adds, “While it has been a frightening ordeal, the family is working closely with law enforcement on the case and applaud their quick response and efforts.”

This isn’t the first time there’s been a violation at a ‘Lost’ star’s home. In October 2005, Josh Holloway, who plays Sawyer, had a scare when a robber broke into his Hawaii home and held the actor and his wife Yessica at gunpoint.

GET YOUR FIX ON OUR ‘LOST’ BLOG

Malcolm, who turns 18 next week, played Walt Lloyd, the 10-year-old son of Michael Dawson, during the show’s first season. He was kidnapped by ‘The Others’ in a season-finale cliffhanger and has appeared in only four episodes since then, as the actor aged and ‘outgrew’ his character.

Walt is ‘special’ in some way that remains a mystery to viewers, who are hoping to see him again before ‘Lost’ says goodbye for good on May 23. What are the chances?

“We are working on a way to bring Walt back before ‘Lost’ is all said and done,” exec producer Damon Lindelof said in interviews before the sixth and final season kicked off.