TV time is limited over a long holiday weekend. So here are five things you need to watch this weekend.
- The latest episode of ‘Burn Notice;’ it’s sexy, tightly-written, with good characters and simply one of the most entertaining shows on TV.
- America’s Got Talent‘ returned and it was a genuinely good time.
- ‘Warehouse 13‘ is a new show from SyFy and if you check out this preview you may discover a new fave before it premieres on July 7.
- ABC’s ‘Wipeout‘ provides more silly, mindless fun, and we’re not embarrassed for recommending it.
- ‘BBQ with Bobby Flay‘ is an obvious choice for July 4 weekend. Watch after you workout, because you will be hungry.