Here is some good TV to tighten up on. A little of everything for you.
- Lie To Me: Apparently getting name checked by Eminem in “Lose Yourself” wasn’t enough, Mekhi Phifer keeps rolling in the accolades. He’s a great FBI agent and he comes to the show this wednesday. Its a 2 episode arc they (and he and his fiancé Oni) hope turns into a regular slot. Get ready for Mekhi and check in with this show. Tim Roth is a lead actor with nothing but chops. Good stuff. WATCH HERE.
- Real Housewives of New York CIty [2nd season finale]: Jill Zarin went from a 32G to a 32DD. Cutbacks are defining our times. These ladies are nuts. But fun. For an escape from reality, try ‘em if you haven’t. WATCH HERE.
- The Apprentice: Now it’s down to two. Watch the most recent episode as prep for the finale. WATCH HERE.
- Biggest Loser: Watch the latest; the finale is almost here. WATCH HERE.
- Hells Kitchen: The most recent episode was down to the finale three; they had to cook for 100. WATCH HERE.
Which shows do you think are hot? Leave a comment to let Billy know.