By Tom Rose
Saturday Night Live is still going strong after more than 30 years on the air. A main reason for its staying power is the wide-ranging cast of wacky characters who have tickled the national funny bone. Can you guess who some of our favorites are from these clues?
1. Who is the spaced-out thespian with inconsequential precognitive abilities?
2. Name the inept undercover handyman who has a problem beating the clock.
3. Which brainy game show host is exasperated by the IQ level of his famous contestants?
4. How did this auditorily-challenged editorialist ever make it to the News desk?
5. Why would they let this inappropriately named entrepreneur hawk his wares on NPR?
Stumped? Answers will be posted in the next installment. In the meantime you can watch all your favorite SNL characters on Fancast by clicking here.