Hey, I just met you.
And this is crazy.
But here’s my number.
So, call the bullpen.
Singer Carly Rae Jepsen, the voice behind last summer’s relentless hit “Call Me Maybe,” joined a long list of famous fast-ballers when she threw out the ceremonial first pitch at last night’s Tampa Bay Rays game.
Unfortunately, the Canadian one-hit wonder threw a no-hitter straight into the dirt, and joined an even longer list of celebrities who botched the job.
Keep scrolling to watch Jepsen’s baseball blunder, along with five more of the worst celebrity baseball pitches.
6. Carly Rae Jepsen Gets Grounded
5. Carl Lewis Goes for the Gaffe
4. Charlie Brown is the Charlie Brownest
3. Shawn Johnson Dances with the Turf
2. ‘Baba Booey’ Produces Disappointment
1. Mariah Carey Has a Vision of Flub
The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Comcast.