Sure, 88% is beef, but what about the other 12%?
Posts Tagged Evann Gastaldo
Researchers find cause for concern in preliminary study.
As in, less than an inch apart.
But… is it actually good for you?
People who practiced four of the following five lifestyle choices saw their dementia risk reduced 60%, and were 70% less likely to develop diabetes, heart disease, or stroke compared to those who practiced none of the following.
Australian woman visits U.S. for the first time.
Babies conceived in May are 10% more likely to be premature, a new Princeton University study finds.