The ’8 glasses a day’ myth gets busted.
We’re constantly told that fish is good for us, high in beneficial fats and low in calories. But what about the mercury, the PCBs, the parasites?
Read this after you’ve had lunch…
Sure, 88% is beef, but what about the other 12%?
How sunscreen, over-the-counter creams and lasers can fade your scars.
A few good-for-you habits can give you a boost inside and out.
Japan’s Moomin Café allows single diners to sip some coffee across from giant (and adorable) stuffed animals so they don’t feel as lonely.
Researchers find cause for concern in preliminary study.
As in, less than an inch apart.
A new study claims that separate, low-calorie menus for popular chain restaurants give us more opportunity to skip right over the low-calorie options and order unhealthier options instead.