Follow these rules and you can make it out of spring 2014 with your style dignity intact and extra dollars in your account.
McDonald’s is testing a guacamole burger, as well as other guacamole sandwiches, for the first time in the Carolinas and Denver.
Two big meals better than six small ones, researchers say.
Gel nails are the latest in manicure trends because they last an impressive two or even three weeks. That said, they’re not for everyone.
Foods containing healthy fats have been shown to prevent weight gain.
The ’8 glasses a day’ myth gets busted.
We’re constantly told that fish is good for us, high in beneficial fats and low in calories. But what about the mercury, the PCBs, the parasites?
Read this after you’ve had lunch…
Sure, 88% is beef, but what about the other 12%?
How sunscreen, over-the-counter creams and lasers can fade your scars.