We’re constantly told that fish is good for us, high in beneficial fats and low in calories. But what about the mercury, the PCBs, the parasites?
Category Archives: Health
Sure, 88% is beef, but what about the other 12%?
How sunscreen, over-the-counter creams and lasers can fade your scars.
A few good-for-you habits can give you a boost inside and out.
Researchers find cause for concern in preliminary study.
A new study claims that separate, low-calorie menus for popular chain restaurants give us more opportunity to skip right over the low-calorie options and order unhealthier options instead.
Think you’re not losing because you’re not eating enough? Think again.
Americans spend an average of four hours per day actively resisting the things that we want to do.
Now that spring is right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about bathing suit season.
Yes, it’s easier for guys to shed pounds. But don’t get mad—get even. Here’s how to take a page from his weight-loss playbook.