Read this after you’ve had lunch…
Category Archives: Food
Sure, 88% is beef, but what about the other 12%?
Japan’s Moomin Café allows single diners to sip some coffee across from giant (and adorable) stuffed animals so they don’t feel as lonely.
A new study claims that separate, low-calorie menus for popular chain restaurants give us more opportunity to skip right over the low-calorie options and order unhealthier options instead.
We look down upon the fast food breakfast wars as something hardly nutritious, but many gourmet brunch dishes actually pack more fat and calories than a typical Taco Bell breakfast. Who knew?
Americans spend an average of four hours per day actively resisting the things that we want to do.
Mister Eaters Fish and Chip Shop in Preston, England is selling the “Ulti-Meatum:” a 10,000-calorie monster “burger within a burger” creation.
If you’re considering how to stretch your grocery budget in the direction of better nutrition, consider adding these 14 superfoods to your shopping list.
Yes, it’s easier for guys to shed pounds. But don’t get mad—get even. Here’s how to take a page from his weight-loss playbook.
But… is it actually good for you?