The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Everest avalanche a reminder of risks Sherpas face
- 4 French journalists abducted in Syria freed, safe
- Costa Rican a celebrity after certified miracle
- Sub search for missing jet to be finished in week
- At barricades, Ukraine insurgents await Easter
- Pope seeks to bring faith to "ends of the Earth"
- Japan minister at shrine honoring war criminals
- Holy fire ceremony draws thousands in Jerusalem
Most Popular News
Student fought bureaucrats for Holocaust justice
AMSTERDAM (AP) — Charlotte van den Berg was a 20-year-old college student working part-time in Amsterdam's city archives when she and other interns came across a shocking find: letters from Jewish Holocaust survivors complaining that the city was forcing them to pay back taxes and late payment fine on property seized after they were deported to Nazi death camps.
Documents detail another delayed GM recall
DETROIT (AP) — General Motors waited years to recall nearly 335,000 Saturn Ions for power steering failures despite getting thousands of consumer complaints and more than 30,000 warranty repair claims, according to government documents released Saturday.
Autopsy to ID dead boy; body cast off side of road
WORCESTER, Mass. (AP) — All Massachusetts authorities could say for sure is that they found the lifeless body of a small boy, apparently cast off the side of a highway.
Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
WASHINGTON (AP) — People who have accounts on the enrollment website for President Barack Obama's signature health care law are being told to change their passwords following an administration-wide review of the government's vulnerability to the confounding Heartbleed Internet security flaw.