The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Israeli leader seeks to revoke rights of inciters
- In Britain, US turkey dinner is big for business
- Hong Kong police arrest key protesters, clear site
- Freighter with 700 migrants being towed to Crete
- Sierra Leone official: Ebola may have reached peak
- Rickshaw research reveals extreme Delhi pollution
- Spanish judge rules no crime in killing Ebola dog
- UK brothers jailed for attending Syria terror camp
- American among hostages targeted in Yemen raid
- Once maligned, Iran's Jews find greater acceptance
Most Popular News
Bulgaria imam charged with terrorism incitement
SOFIA, Bulgaria (AP) — Bulgarian prosecutors have charged a Muslim religious leader and six others with spreading war propaganda for the Islamic State group.
Turkey's great escape foils my Thanksgiving plans
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Two Sundays before Thanksgiving, my farming partner and I brought a live turkey in a burlap sack to our urban farm on the outskirts of Portland. The lanky brown-feathered bird quietly took her place in our chicken coop.
RG3 benched: Redskins to start Colt McCoy vs. Indy
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — Move over, RG3. It's Colt vs. the Colts.
NATO sees Russia ready for Ukraine incursion
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Russia still has enough troops along Ukraine's border to mount a major incursion, NATO's top commander said Wednesday, and Moscow is using its military might to affect political developments inside Ukraine.