The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- South Korea says 293 missing in ferry disaster
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine raise Russian flag
- Sub makes 2nd dive to search for Malaysian plane
- If filed, plane lawsuits might not get heard in US
- Belgian head of Congo's Virunga park shot
- Egypt clamps hold over mosques to control message
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Official: Iran will not discuss missile program
- Russian FM: Russia still to meet with Ukraine
- Germany's Merkel calls Putin to discuss Ukraine
Most Popular News
Full lunar eclipse delights Americas, 1st of year
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Sky-gazers in North and South America were treated to a full lunar eclipse — at least those fortunate enough to have clear skies.
Violence surges from Islamic uprising in Nigeria
LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Suspected Muslim extremists kidnapped about 100 girls Tuesday from a school in northeastern Nigeria, less than a day after militants bombed a bus station and killed 75 people in the capital — a surge of violence that raised new doubts about the military's ability to contain anIslamic uprising.
Defense gets its turn in Pistorius murder trial
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — For five days, Oscar Pistorius endured a withering cross-examination at his murder trial from a prosecutor who pounced on apparent inconsistencies in his testimony. Yet, legal analysts said Tuesday, expert witnesses who will testify for the defense could undermine the prosecution's efforts to prove Pistorius killed girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp on purpose after an argum...
2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Dozens of boats, helicopters and divers scrambled Wednesday to rescue more than 470 people, including 325 high school students on a school trip, after a ferry sank off South Korea's southern coast, killing at least two and injuring 14, officials said.