The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Crash victims' remains reach Ukraine-held city
- Israeli soldier missing as Gaza fighting rages on
- Jakarta governor Widodo wins Indonesian election
- Egypt calls for Israeli, Palestinian peace talks
- Russians fed conspiracy theories on Ukraine crash
- Dutch PM: 1st victims should be home Wednesday
- Norway honors victims of 2011 terror attacks
- Amid sanctions, France in warship sale to Russia
- Parents of abducted girls, escapees meet president
- Body of missing S. Korean shipping tycoon found
Most Popular News
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA
WASHINGTON (AP) — A pharmacy supervisor at the VA was placed on leave after complaining about errors and delays in delivering medications to patients at a hospital in Palo Alto, California. In Pennsylvania, a doctor was removed from clinical work after complaining that on-call doctors were refusingto go to a VA hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
McIlroy will emerge even stronger than ever
HOYLAKE, England (AP) — The celebration began long before Rory McIlroy had a chance to drink out of the claret jug.
World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.
Dutch anger swells at treatment of Ukraine bodies
THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — The families and friends of Dutch citizens blown out of the sky above Ukraine poured out their grief and anger Monday at a meeting with their monarch and political leaders.