The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- With incentives and brute force, IS subdues tribes
- OPEC unity tested by low prices, oil glut
- Private firms filling Latin America's security gap
- Mosul residents: IS group cuts phones in Iraq city
- Iran's leader doesn't oppose more nuclear talks
- Israel says it busted Hamas cell planning attacks
- For 700 migrants, harrowing sail ends in Greece
- Venezuela says 13 dead in prison disturbance
- New Ukraine parliament called to fight corruption
- Pope visits Turkey amid Christian-Muslim tensions
Most Popular News
Ferguson grand jury papers full of inconsistencies
FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — Some witnesses said Michael Brown had been shot in the back. Another said he was face-down on the ground when Officer Darren Wilson "finished him off." Still others acknowledged changing their stories to fit published details about the autopsy or admitted that they did not see he shooting at all.
Hundreds of striking lawyers rally in Serbia
BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) — Serbian lawyers said Thursday they have asked for European Union help to resolve a more than two-month old dispute with the government that has practically paralyzed the judiciary in the country, which is seeking to join the bloc.
Rickshaw research reveals extreme Delhi pollution
NEW DELHI (AP) — The three-wheeled rickshaw lurched through New Delhi's commuter-clogged streets with an American scientist and several air pollution monitors in the back seat. Car horns blared. A scrappy scooter buzzed by belching black smoke from its tailpipe. One of the monitors spiked.
Obama gets the bill for White House Thanksgiving
WASHINGTON (AP) — There's no free lunch — or breakfast or dinner — for President Barack Obama on Thanksgiving Day. Or any other day for that matter.