The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Hezbollah commander killed outside home in Lebanon
- Possible culprits in Hezbollah commander's killing
- US-China: Talks but no consensus on air zone row
- Attorney: No problems before Brazil collapse
- Boxing champ turns opposition leader in Ukraine
- Diligent Asian students dominate global exam
- Congressman: No Iran cheating on nuclear deal yet
- Undergrads return to crumbling Myanmar university
- UN, Mexico: Truck with radioactive load stolen
- Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine use
Most Popular News
Man survives 3 days at bottom of Atlantic
LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Entombed at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean in an upended tugboat for three days, Harrison Odjegba Okene begged God for a miracle.
Consultants: Cleveland kidnapper's death a suicide
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Frustrated by conditions in his cell, obsessed with the quality of prison food and convinced that guards were mistreating him, Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro committed suicide as the reality of living out his life in prison set in, two consultants concluded Tuesday.
Asian nations dominate international test
WASHINGTON (AP) — American students once again lag behind many of their Asian and European peers on a global exam, a continuing trend that often is blamed on child poverty and a diverse population in U.S. schools.
AP Exclusive: Judge says he broke ethics code
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A Montana judge says he doesn't deserve to lose his job for commenting that a 14-year-old rape victim appeared "older than her chronological age" when he sentenced her teacher-rapist to just a month in prison.