The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- US tells Iran to consider nuclear talks extension
- Islamic State group recruits, exploits children
- Suicide bomber kills at least 45 Afghans
- Crew docks at International Space Station
- Israeli Cabinet moves to define Israel as Jewish
- Iraqi premier, US look to aid Islamic State battle
- Chilean moms growing support for medical marijuana
- Portuguese ex-premier kept in jail amid fraud case
- Tunisia polls give ex-regime figure the edge
- Strong quake in west China kills 5; 54 hurt
Most Popular News
Polish opposition questions election results
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland's main opposition leader suggested Sunday that local election results were falsified and said he will ask his supporters to protest them at a rally Dec. 13.
Moldova to convene defense meeting before election
CHISINAU, Moldova (AP) — Moldova's Western-leaning president has convened a meeting of the top defense body before a parliamentary election next weekend amid concerns that Russia may try to influence the vote in the ex-Soviet republic.
New Jersey looks at 'yes means yes' college policy
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — You think the attractive woman at the party who has been chatting you up all night is ready to take things to the next level. She seems to be throwing all the right signals.
Damage worse than thought in Japanese earthquake
TOKYO (AP) — The damage from an overnight earthquake in a mountainous area of central Japan that hosted the 1998 winter Olympics proved more extensive than initially thought.