The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Gaza rocket lands near Israel's main airport
- Plane crash bodies removed from war zone
- Amid sanctions, France in warship sale to Russia
- 11 parents of Nigeria's abducted girls die
- UK announces inquiry for Russian spy death
- Iraq Christians flee with little more than clothes
- Body of missing S. Korean shipping tycoon found
- Jakarta governor wins Indonesian presidency
- Norway honors victims of 2011 terror attacks
- US to present intelligence data on plane crash
Most Popular News
Report: Retaliation by supervisors common at VA
WASHINGTON (AP) — A pharmacy supervisor at the VA was placed on leave after complaining about errors and delays in delivering medications to patients at a hospital in Palo Alto, California. In Pennsylvania, a doctor was removed from clinical work after complaining that on-call doctors were refusingto go to a VA hospital in Wilkes-Barre.
Big milestone for Britain's little prince
LONDON (AP) — The palace is releasing special pictures, the Royal Mint is striking a commemorative coin and newspapers are publishing glowing tributes.
World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
WASHINGTON (AP) — The globe is on a hot streak, setting a heat record in June. That's after the world broke a record in May.
Despite crush of children, illegal immigration low
WASHINGTON (AP) — Border Patrol agents stationed in South Texas are the busiest in the country, arresting tens of thousands of children illegally crossing the border without their parents and thousands more families with children.