The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- Missing jet pilots had firm community, family ties
- Kerry: US won't recognize Crimea vote
- After Crimea, wary Eastern Europe asks: who's next
- Lawmakers push for stronger US ties with Taiwan
- After Ukraine protest, radical group eyes power
- Free rides to combat pollution in France, Belgium
- UK holds cyberwar game in Churchill's WW2 bunker
- Syrian foreign minister rushed to Beirut hospital
- At genocide trial, Rwandan ex-intel chief defiant
Most Popular News
Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
LEXINGTON, Miss. (AP) — A 78-year-old Mississippi man has died two weeks after he woke up in a body bag at a funeral home after being mistakenly pronounced deceased, a coroner said.
Records: Man in theater shooting also was texting
DADE CITY, Fla. (AP) — A former police officer accused of killing a man in a movie theater during a dispute over texting had used his own phone to send a message to his son minutes before the shooting, according to documents released Thursday by Florida prosecutors.
Photos show 'trail of blood' in Pistorius' home
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Blood on the stairs, walls and furniture, a cocked 9 mm pistol, bloody towels, fallen wall tiles. Like pieces of an unfinished puzzle, the photos of the blood-splattered interior of Oscar Pistorius' home gave a fragmented picture Thursday of his girlfriend's violent en.
Missing jet pilots had firm community, family ties
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — The pilots of the missing Malaysia Airlines passenger jet were a middle-aged family man passionate enough about flying to build his own simulator and a 27-year-old contemplating marriage who had just graduated to the cockpit of the Boeing 777.