The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- UN: 1 Chadian peacekeeper dead in northern Mali
- Diplomatic push grows against Islamic State group
- Britain mourns slain hostage; another under threat
- Turkey seeks behind-scene role in NATO coalition
- US man in North Korea given 6 years of hard labor
- Powerful Hurricane Odile aims at Mexico's Baja
- Residents emerge in shell-shocked Ukrainian city
- Islamic State group's war chest is growing daily
- Sweden shifts to left in parliamentary election
- Scottish independence could mean messy divorce
Most Popular News
Skin shocks used at Mass. school draw FDA look
CANTON, Mass. (AP) — Some cut themselves. Others slam their heads against walls or desks — so hard that one girl detached both retinas and a young man triggered a stroke. Another pulled out all his teeth.
Diplomatic push grows against Islamic State group
PARIS (AP) — Newly outraged by the beheading of yet another Western hostage, diplomats from around the world are in Paris pressing for a coherent global strategy to combat extremists from the Islamic State group — minus two of the main players and without any ground troops — in a conflict that thretens to spill beyond the Mideast.
California nudist camp accused of stealing water
LOS GATOS, Calif. (AP) — Officials in Northern California are accusing a nudist resort of stealing water during the state's historic drought.
New focus on minority voting after Brown's death
FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — A few miles from the street where Michael Brown died is the grave of Dred Scott, a slave who went to the Supreme Court and tried, unsuccessfully, to be recognized as a free American citizen.