The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Canada restricts visas amid Ebola scare
- Protests push Burkina Faso president from power
- Analysis: In Syria, no good options for West
- Syria's Alawites pay heavy price as they bury sons
- Liberia opens 1 of largest Ebola treatment centers
- Coal miners stuck in the middle of Ukraine's war
- Heavy security as Israel reopens Jerusalem site
- Ex-Union Carbide chief Anderson dead at 92
- Israel presents maritime version of 'Iron Dome'
- Colombians jailed in Venezuela for $15 grocery run
Most Popular News
Wolf-like animal seen roaming in northern Arizona
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — An animal resembling a gray wolf has been spotted roaming the far reaches of northern Arizona, officials said Thursday, and tests are planned to determine exactly what it is.
After murder suspect is caught, a sigh of relief
MILFORD, Pa. (AP) — For 48 days, Eric Frein was everywhere and nowhere, supposedly sighted again and again, only to melt back into the woods in a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse.
NATO vigilant amid spike in Russian flights
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — NATO is increasing its readiness and air policing following a spike in Russian air force activity in Eastern Europe, the alliance's new chief said Thursday.
AP EXCLUSIVE: Military sex survey draws complaints
WASHINGTON (AP) — Shocked and offended by explicit questions, some U.S. servicemen and women are complaining about a new sexual-assault survey that hundreds of thousands have been asked to complete.