The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- EU to slap new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Families of Russian troops in Ukraine want answers
- Saudi king warns of terrorist threat to Europe, US
- Iraqi town holds out against militant onslaught
- Syrian rebels attack peacekeepers in Golan Heights
- Lesotho military says it has disarmed police
- Rebuilding Gaza will take 20 years, group says
- EU set to slap new sanctions on Russia
- Hundreds protest in Wales before NATO summit
- Pro wrestling returns to the ring in North Korea
Most Popular News
HIV case spurs call for porn production moratorium
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The advocacy group for the adult film industry has called for an industrywide production moratorium after a performer tested positive for HIV.
Comedian Joan Rivers hospitalized in New York City
NEW YORK (AP) — Joan Rivers remained in a New York City hospital Friday, one day after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor's office.
At heart of Syria fears, extremists returning home
WASHINGTON (AP) — The case of Mehdi Nemmouche haunts U.S. intelligence officials.
Iran confirms US Coast Guard fired at fishing boat
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — The chief of Iran's Revolutionary Guard navy confirmed in remarks published Friday that a U.S. Coast Guard vessel fired on an Iranian fishing boat in the Persian Gulf this week but insisted the incident was not a "clash."