The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's peacemaker, dies
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela
- Gracious and tough, Mandela was fun to cover
- AP PHOTOS: Art honoring Mandela around the world
- Clashes sweep Central Africa Republic capital
- Al-Qaida-style attack in Yemen's capital kills 52
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- Kerry seeks to soothe Israeli security concerns
- Activists: Rebels kill Iraqi journalist in Syria
- 5 key moments in Mandela's life
Most Popular News
Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A missing shipment of radioactive cobalt-60 was found Wednesday near where the stolen truck transporting the material was abandoned in central Mexico, the country's nuclear safety director said.
Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
EVERGLADES NATIONAL PARK, Fla. (AP) — Pods of 35 pilot whales slowly swam Thursday into deeper water off Florida's southwest coast, raising optimism that the strandings of whales on Everglades National Park beaches may soon end on a positive note.
AP Exclusive: Judge says he broke ethics code
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A Montana judge says he doesn't deserve to lose his job for commenting that a 14-year-old rape victim appeared "older than her chronological age" when he sentenced her teacher-rapist to just a month in prison.
Sheriff: Ohio judge poisoned with antifreeze; wife jailed
ASHTABULA, Ohio - An Ashtabula County judge was poisoned with antifreeze and his wife of 45 years is in jail, charged with attempted murder.