The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Search for lost jet expands amid signs it flew on
- Missing jet pilots had firm community, family ties
- After Crimea, wary Eastern Europe asks: who's next
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Russia: Reserve the right to intervene in Ukraine
- After Ukraine protest, radical group eyes power
- At genocide trial, Rwandan ex-intel chief defiant
- Media baron joins Quebec's separatist cause
- Suspected extremists attack northern Nigeria city
- Mystery of missing jet recalls past disappearances
Most Popular News
Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
LEXINGTON, Miss. (AP) — A 78-year-old Mississippi man has died two weeks after he woke up in a body bag at a funeral home after being mistakenly pronounced deceased, a coroner said.
Records: Man in theater shooting also was texting
DADE CITY, Fla. (AP) — A former police officer accused of killing a man in a movie theater during a dispute over texting had used his own phone to send a message to his son minutes before the shooting, according to documents released Thursday by Florida prosecutors.
Photos show 'trail of blood' in Pistorius' home
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Blood on the stairs, walls and furniture, a cocked 9 mm pistol, bloody towels, fallen wall tiles. Like pieces of an unfinished puzzle, the photos of the blood-splattered interior of Oscar Pistorius' home gave a fragmented picture Thursday of his girlfriend's violent en.
College offers to pay students to take year off
MEDFORD, Mass. (AP) — A new program at Tufts University hopes to remove the financial barriers keeping cash-strapped students from taking a year off after high school to travel or volunteer, offering an opportunity now typically only available to more affluent students to explore different communites and challenge their comfort zones before starting college.