The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 2 teen female bombers kill more than 40 in Nigeria
- Official: Afghan president orders military review
- Iraq to overhaul Baghdad security to stop bombings
- Russian envoy: Ferguson shows US racial problems
- Black Friday shopping catches on in UK
- France suspends delivery of warship to Russia
- Muhammad Ali daughters promote 'I Am Ali' in UK
- Hong Kong police arrest 116 at protest site
- In New Zealand, feud over fate of 1902 corpse ship
- Activists: Syrian strikes kill 60 in IS-held city
Most Popular News
Automakers aim to drive away car computer hackers
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Against the team of hackers, the poor car stood no chance.
Monumental mess: Rome's mayor getting thumbs down
ROME (AP) — Pigs root through garbage piling up in a working class neighborhood. City buses improvise routes on streets clogged with triple-parked cars. On rainy days, muck-choked sewers make crossing the road a Herculean labor.
Obama appeals for calm after Ferguson decision
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama appealed for calm and understanding in Ferguson on Monday after a grand jury decided not to indict in the death of Michael Brown, pleading with both residents and police officers to show restraint.
Anger at Ferguson case based on emotion, evidence
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Anger and despair swept through many parts of America after a Missouri grand jury decided not to indict Darren Wilson, a white police officer, for killing Michael Brown, a black 18-year-old.