The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Ukraine: Russian aid convoy is a 'direct invasion'
- UN: death toll from Syrian civil war tops 191,000
- Dempsey hits Islamic militant 'end-of-days' vision
- Nigeria confirms 2 new Ebola cases
- Gaza militants kill 18 alleged spies for Israel
- Deported Mexicans find new life at call centers
- MH17 bodies returned as Malaysia battles fallout
- Obama faces tough options in Iraq and Syria
- Coal gas boom in China holds climate change risks
- Iraq militants kill 46 in attack on Sunni mosque
Most Popular News
GPS devices find huge water loss in western US
SAN DIEGO (AP) — About 63 trillion gallons of water have been lost to drought in the western United States, enough to blanket the region with 4 inches of water, according to a study published Thursday.
The ice bucket stops with Obama
EDGARTOWN, Mass. (AP) — The ice bucket stops with Obama.
GENEVA (AP) — United Nations: Syria death toll rises to more than 191,000 between March 2011 and April 2014.
Gaza militants kill 18 alleged spies for Israel
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Gaza gunmen killed 18 alleged spies for Israel on Friday, including seven who were lined up behind a mosque and shot after midday prayers, in response to Israel's deadly airstrikes against top Hamas military commanders.