The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- AP Exclusive: Brazil says no to global forest plan
- Syria says Washington informed it before strikes
- Islamic State militants kill 40 Iraqi troops
- 2 suspects in abduction of Israeli teens killed
- Islamic State offensive poses problems for Turkey
- Islamist group kidnaps Frenchman in Algeria
- Lawyer: Uighur scholar in China gets life sentence
- Sierra Leone, Liberia brace for new Ebola cases
- Libya rival backers reject outside interference
- Yemeni Shiite rebel sweep into capital kills 340
Most Popular News
New Polish govt loses some foreign policy heft
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland's last government was a strong voice internationally on Ukraine, supporting Kiev's pro-Western reforms and calling for sanctions on Russia to punish it for its aggression there.
Islamic State group calls for attacking civilians
BEIRUT (AP) — Fighters of the Islamic State militant group are ready to battle a U.S.-led military coalition seeking to destroy it, the group's spokesman said in a new audio recording in which he called on Muslims worldwide to kill civilians of nations that join the fight.
Bear suspected to have killed New Jersey hiker
WEST MILFORD, N.J. (AP) — A black bear believed to have attacked and killed a hiker over the weekend likely was looking for food and was circling the victim's body when sheriff's officers and wildlife officials killed it, officials said Monday.
Businesses and investors pressing for green policy
NEW YORK (AP) — Hundreds of corporations, insurance companies and pension funds are calling on world leaders gathering for a U.N. summit on climate change this week to attack the problem by making it more costly for businesses and ordinary people to pollute.