The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 35 killed, soldier missing as Gaza truce unravels
- Investigators set up search base at jet crash site
- Taiwan gas pipeline blasts kill 25, injure 267
- Blast flattens police building eastern Libyan city
- AP PHOTOS: City streets destroyed in Taiwan blasts
- Ugandan court invalidates anti-gay law
- Europe in push to stop violence against women
- Syrian refugee women face sexual exploitation
- Poland marks 70th anniversary of Warsaw Uprising
- Image of Asia: Collecting alms in the rain
Most Popular News
AP Exclusive: Study blames lost calves on panthers
IMMOKALEE, Fla. (AP) — Since Florida's frontier days when cattlemen drove their herds through the state's vast fields and forests, ranchers and native panthers have been natural enemies.
See-through mice reveal details of inner anatomy
NEW YORK (AP) — Researchers have found a way to make see-through mice, but you won't find these critters scampering in your kitchen.
Study traces dinosaur evolution into early birds
WASHINGTON (AP) — Scientists have mapped how a group of fearsome, massive dinosaurs evolved and shrank to the likes of robins and hummingbirds.
$11M deal struck to conserve Colorado River basin
DENVER (AP) — Water providers from four western states and the federal government announced an $11 million agreement Thursday to fund projects meant to counteract critically low water levels in the Colorado River basin, which supplies water to about 40 million people in seven states.