The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Israel kills 3 Hamas military commanders in Gaza
- Hamas admits kidnapping Israeli teens
- MH17 remains return home as govt battles fallout
- After big win, India's new leader faces backlash
- Syria opposition: Deadly chemical attack forgotten
- Russian aid convoy advances toward Ukraine
- Voice, image give clues in hunt for Foley's killer
- Deported Mexicans find new life at call centers
- Liberia gives food in slum sealed to stop Ebola
- Irish peacemaker, ex-premier Reynolds dies at 81
Most Popular News
Hunt for German neo-Nazis was 'complete disaster'
BERLIN (AP) — Police and security services in Germany's eastern state of Thuringia bungled the hunt for three neo-Nazis, who years later turned out to be the main suspects in a far-right murder spree, according to an official report published Thursday.
Turkey's Davutoglu named new premier
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Recep Tayyip Erdogan named Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu as his successor as prime minister on Thursday, with expectations high that the man who has dominated Turkish politics for more than a decade will stay in charge once he is president.
Ledecky wins 2 gold; Missy Franklin misses out
GOLD COAST, Australia (AP) — Katie Ledecky grinned and nodded her head, very slightly, in a show of approval as she surveyed the times on the scoreboard for the 800-meter freestyle.
ATLANTA (AP) — Aid group president: American infected with Ebola virus in west Africa has recovered.