The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Brazil's election: 'Ghosts' versus 'Monsters'
- WHO: Number of Ebola-linked cases passes 10,000
- Outgoing president's party leads Uruguay contest
- Militant group said to be using chlorine bombs
- Women on front lines in Syria, Iraq against IS
- Number of Rohingya fleeing Myanmar tops 100,000
- Tunisians skeptical on eve of historic election
- Egypt leader: Foreign hands behind Sinai attack
- Gunman in Canada attack complained about mosque
- Ebola: More calls for travel bans or quarantines
Most Popular News
Police, Guard face penalties in bikini film shoot
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Utah National Guard members could face career-ending penalties for allowing a risque video featuring bikini-clad British women firing high-powered weapons and riding in tanks to be partially filmed at a military training camp, the agency's top commander told state lawmakers Thrsday.
Remains belong to missing Virginia student
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Remains found nearly a week ago in a rural area of Virginia are those of a missing university student, authorities said Friday, as they turned their attention to filing possible additional charges against the suspect accused of abducting her.
Google exec sets records with leap from near-space
ROSWELL, N.M. (AP) — Google executive Alan Eustace broke the sound barrier and set several skydiving records over the southern New Mexico desert early Friday after taking a big leap from the edge of space.
Punk icon Joan Jett savors rockin' role-model gig
NEW YORK (AP) — "Can't stay at home, can't stay at school! Old folks say: 'Ya poor little fool!'"