The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- UK police spied on reporters for years, docs show
- Israeli mayor's ban on Arab workers ignites uproar
- Boko Haram said to kill about 45 people in Nigeria
- Attacks in Kabul raise concerns about security
- Slain beauty queen, sister buried in Honduras
- Egypt president considering pardon of journalists
- Papal official tempers point about accused bishops
- Mali Ebola crisis deepens with doctor's death
- Corruption saps enthusiasm for east Ukraine rebels
- Egypt acquits doctor in female genital mutilation
Most Popular News
Mike Nichols, crafter of films, plays, dies at 83
NEW YORK (AP) — A legend of film, theater and comedy in nearly equal measure, Mike Nichols was an unquestioned fixture of smart, urbane American culture across a relentlessly versatile, six-decade career that on stage or screen, reliably coursed with crackling intelligence.
Bianchi out of artificial coma and taken to France
NICE, France (AP) — Formula One driver Jules Bianchi is showing signs of recovery following a life-threatening crash, and is breathing unaided after being taken out of an artificial coma and repatriated from Japan to a French hospital.
Florida woman latest to accuse Cosby of forced sex
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman who came forward Thursday became the fourth in recent weeks to say Bill Cosby gave her pills that made her feel groggy then forced himself on her sexually.
Mission Moon: Millions may help lunar landing
LONDON (AP) — It's the moon mission for the masses.