The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- UN rights chief: Libyan civil society under threat
- US worker killed by ex-colleague in Saudi Arabia
- Strong explosion hits Cairo, leaving 12 injured
- Conservative bishops move away from gay overture
- Hong Kong police clear protesters out of tunnel
- North Korean leader reappears publicly _ with cane
- Yemen's Shiite rebels win another stunning victory
- Mexico prosecutor: Students not in 1st mass graves
- Turkish strikes on Kurds complicate anti-IS fight
- US, Russia vow intel-sharing on Islamic State
Most Popular News
White House fence jumper held without bond
WASHINGTON (AP) — The 23-year-old Maryland man who climbed over the White House fence was ordered held without bond in an appearance Thursday before a federal magistrate judge.
Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks
WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 50 years ago, scientists found bones of two large, powerful dinosaur arms in Mongolia and figured they had discovered a fearsome critter with killer claws.
HealthCare.gov's EZ form not for legal immigrants
WASHINGTON (AP) — HealthCare.gov's simpler online application is being touted as a big win for consumers. But it can't be used by legal immigrants and naturalized U.S. citizens, who represent millions of potential new health insurance customers.
Swiss scientists determine comet's 'perfume'
Rotten eggs, horse urine, formaldehyde, bitter almonds, alcohol, vinegar and a hint of sweet ether.