The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Syrian rebels issue demands for captive UN troops
- Ukraine: Russian forces in major rebel cities
- Group accuses extremists of war crimes in Iraq
- Pakistan parliament meets over political crisis
- Officials say Yemeni President dismisses Cabinet
- Surrogate offers clues into man with 16 babies
- Officials: Egypt bombing kills 11 police officers
- UN warns food prices rising in Ebola-hit countries
- US military attacks al-Shabab in Somalia
- After Gaza war, poll finds support for Hamas rises
Most Popular News
HIV case spurs call for porn production moratorium
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The advocacy group for the adult film industry has called for an industrywide production moratorium after a performer tested positive for HIV.
Comedian Joan Rivers hospitalized in New York City
NEW YORK (AP) — Joan Rivers remained in a New York City hospital Friday, one day after going into cardiac arrest at a doctor's office.
At heart of Syria fears, extremists returning home
WASHINGTON (AP) — The case of Mehdi Nemmouche haunts U.S. intelligence officials.
Iran confirms US Coast Guard fired at fishing boat
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — The chief of Iran's Revolutionary Guard navy confirmed in remarks published Friday that a U.S. Coast Guard vessel fired on an Iranian fishing boat in the Persian Gulf this week but insisted the incident was not a "clash."