The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Details on ships, planes searching for missing jet
- Survivors: Pope Francis saved many in dirty wars
- Pistorius trial: The 'trail of blood'
- Merkel: Russia risks huge consequences in Ukraine
- Wealthy Ukrainian businessman arrested in Vienna
- Police under attack in Pakistan's largest city
- Private Myanmar newspapers struggle to stay afloat
- Confidence, trepidation ahead of Crimea referendum
- High Court battle over Richard III's remains
Most Popular News
Malaysian response to missing plane under scrutiny
Malaysian officials on Wednesday defended their handling of the search for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370. Here are some discrepancies in statements they have made since the plane disappeared early Saturday with 239 people on board:
Lawyer: Dad doesn't deny tossing toddler in creek
FREEHOLD, N.J. (AP) — The lawyer for a man charged with killing his 2-year-old daughter by tossing her into a creek while still strapped into her car seat said Wednesday the real question for the jury is not whether he did it but whether he was thinking clearly that night.
Pistorius trial: 5 things we now know
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Prosecutors in Oscar Pistorius' murder trial have dropped their assertion that the double-amputee Olympian was wearing his prosthetic legs when he shot girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp in the early hours of Valentine's Day last year, losing a key part of their argument that he killing was premeditated.
AP PHOTOS: Deadly blast levels 2 Harlem buildings
Smoke billowed into the air, debris was hurled onto elevated railroad tracks and windows were shattered a block away when an explosion leveled two apartment buildings in East Harlem on Wednesday.