The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Pistorius trial: cricket bat, toilet door shown
- Senate bill proposes tough sanctions on Russia
- Rohingya dying from lack of health care in Myanmar
- Afghan forces kill 3 attackers in battle in south
- Israel passes law meant to draft ultra-Orthodox
- Lagos aims to use trash to make electric power
- Syria's Assad makes rare visit to frontline area
- Thousands gather for Turkish teen's funeral
- NATO deploys surveillance planes to Ukraine border
Most Popular News
Malaysia says not sure which way jet was headed
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — More than four days after a Malaysian jetliner went missing on route to Beijing, authorities acknowledged Wednesday they didn't know in which direction the plane and its 239 passengers was heading when it disappeared, vastly complicating efforts to find it.
Ex-DC teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
WASHINGTON (AP) — A former Washington elementary school teacher who became one of the FBI's most-wanted criminals after taking hidden video of his students using the bathroom and then eluded law enforcement officials by assuming fake identities and escaping to Nicaragua has been sentenced to 25 yeas in prison.
Friend: Pistorius fired guns in public
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius fired guns in public in the months before he killed his girlfriend — once out of a car sunroof on a road and once in a crowded restaurant, a onetime friend said at the athlete's murder trial Tuesday, drawing an aggressive effort from the chief defense lwyer to pick holes in his testimony.
Ancient masks go on display in Jerusalem
JERUSALEM (AP) — The oldest known masks in the world went on display in Jerusalem on Tuesday in the largest-ever exhibit of the ghoulish faces, believed to have been created in the Holy Land thousands of years before the time of the Bible.