The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Syrian opposition urges rebels to join key battle
- Iran's Ahmadinejad denounces election decision
- EU bid to label Hezbollah wing terror group
- Trial for captain in deadly shipwreck in Italy
- Irishman charged with 1982 IRA Hyde Park bombing
- North Korean leader sends special envoy to China
- Octogenarians race to be oldest Everest climber
- Vienna official: Looted Nazi goods returned
- Japan approves joining int'l child abduction pact
- Explosions kill 4 in Russia's restive Dagestan
Most Popular News
51 killed in Okla. tornado; toll expected to rise
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — The Oklahoma Medical Examiner's Office says the official death toll in the aftermath of a massive tornado that slammed the Oklahoma City area remains at 51 but is expected to rise.
Utah man, brother suspects in wife's disappearance
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah (AP) — Newly released police records show that Utah officials believe Josh Powell likely killed his wife and that his brother, Michael Powell, helped dispose of the body, but authorities felt they didn't have enough evidence to prove that theory in court.
Jodi Arias asks for life term; jury deliberates
PHOENIX (AP) — Jodi Arias begged jurors Tuesday to give her life in prison, saying she "lacked perspective" when she told a local reporter in an interview that she preferred execution to spending the rest of her days in jail.
Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A 15-year-old central Iowa girl who was abducted after getting off her school bus was still missing Tuesday, and authorities said a massive search was underway. Meanwhile, the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation said the man who is suspected of taking her and another gir committed suicide.