The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears
- Kerry: US, allies ready to step up aid to rebels
- IAEA report: Iran expands nuclear technology
- Lawyer: Malaysian accused of rape married the girl
- Japanese climber, 80, becomes oldest atop Everest
- Mexico cartel dominates, torches western state
- Polish man gets quick face transplant after injury
- Iran's Ahmadinejad looks to outsider options
- Egypt leader claims victory in captives' release
- Germany backs terror label for Hezbollah militants
Most Popular News
Minn. teen whose farewell song became web hit dies
LAKELAND, Minn. (AP) — When high school student Zach Sobiech learned he didn't have much longer to live, his mother suggested he write letters to tell his loved ones goodbye. Instead, the Minnesota teenager turned to writing music — and his farewell song, "Clouds," became a YouTube sensation that hs attracted more than 4 million views.
Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A Chechen immigrant was shot to death by authorities in central Florida early Wednesday after he turned violent while being questioned about his ties to one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, officials said.
Parents face tough choice when tornadoes bear down
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — With an ominous storm approaching, the Moore Public School District flashed a text alert to parents: "We are currently holding all students until the current storm danger is over. Students are being released to parents only at this time."
Massive search underway for abducted teen in Iowa
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A 15-year-old central Iowa girl who was abducted after getting off her school bus was still missing Tuesday, and authorities said a massive search was underway. Meanwhile, the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation said the man who is suspected of taking her and another gir committed suicide.