The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- AP Interview: El-Sissi, Egypt and the terror fight
- Turkish security forces clash with Kurds
- UN: 70,000 Syrians escape fighting to Turkey
- Afghan presidential candidates sign unity deal
- Syria blasts coalition against Islamic State
- Egypt to host post-Gaza war talks this week
- Wife of UK hostage issues plea to militants
- German families to sue Ukraine over MH17 crash
- Turkey: We'll keep secret behind hostage release
- US applauds Afghan power-sharing agreement
Most Popular News
Turkish hostages freed, but questions linger
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkish authorities say they have freed 49 hostages from one of the world's most ruthless militant groups without firing a shot, paying a ransom or offering a quid pro quo.
Secret Service boosts security outside White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service chief has stepped-up security outside the White House after a man with a knife who jumped the fence made it into the presidential residence before being apprehended, officials said Saturday.
Pope denounces perversion of religion for violence
TIRANA, Albania (AP) — Pope Francis denounced that extremists around the world are "perverting" religion to justify violence as he arrived Sunday in Albania, a Balkan nation where Christians and Muslims endured brutal religious oppression under communism but today live and work together peacefully.
Doug E Fresh highlights BET Hip-Hop awards
ATLANTA (AP) — With a picture of his mother on a large screen behind him, Doug E Fresh struggled to complete his sentence. The rapper dubbed "The Human Beat Box" choked up and shed tears as he received the "I Am Hip-Hop Award" at the ninth BET Hip-Hop Awards on Saturday.