The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- AP PHOTOS: Thousands gather to remember Mandela
- Gunmen abduct Syria's leading human rights lawyer
- 2 French troops die disarming C. African rebels
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro
- Uruguay Senate poised to adopt legal pot plan
- AP Interview: Egypt's Moussa defends draft charter
- Analysis finds confusion over 'armed conflicts'
- Comet ISON pronounced dead: Sun is chief suspect
- Malian site says it got threats over AP story
Most Popular News
6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
RENO, Nev. (AP) — A desperate search for a couple and four children missing for two days in the below-zero cold of Nevada's rugged mountains turned jubilant Tuesday when rescuers guided in part by cellphone signals and footprints in the snow found them alive and well near their overturned Jeep.
2 adults, 4 kids found alive in northern Nevada
RENO, Nev. (AP) — Authorities say they've found two adults and four children who've been missing in the frigid mountains of northern Nevada since Sunday.
Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — George Zimmerman asked a judge on Monday to change the terms of his bond so he can have contact with the girlfriend he's accused of assaulting.
Teen girl found safe after 5 days missing with transient
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - A SWAT team found a 13-year-old Oregon girl who ran away from home this week with a 40-year-old man, the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office said Saturday night.