The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- Hong Kong police arrest key protesters, clear site
- In Britain, US turkey dinner is big for business
- Freighter with 700 migrants being towed to Crete
- Rickshaw research reveals extreme Delhi pollution
- Once maligned, Iran's Jews find greater acceptance
- Official: Gunmen kill 4 polio workers in Pakistan
- Campaigning under way in Liberia despite Ebola
- Passengers in Russia's Arctic give airliner a push
- Brazen, beloved Lebanese singer Sabah dies at 87
- Activists raise Raqqa strikes death toll to 95
Most Popular News
Dutch seek to harness energy from salt water mix
AMSTERDAM (AP) — Dutch researchers are seeking to add a new, largely untapped renewable energy source to the world's energy mix with the opening of a "Blue Energy" test facility on Wednesday.
France suspends delivery of warship to Russia
PARIS (AP) — France suspended the delivery of a warship to Russia on Tuesday, after months of speculation about what would be the biggest arms sale ever by a NATO country to the Kremlin.
Obama appeals for calm after Ferguson decision
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama appealed for calm and understanding in Ferguson on Monday after a grand jury decided not to indict in the death of Michael Brown, pleading with both residents and police officers to show restraint.
Anger at Ferguson case based on emotion, evidence
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Anger and despair swept through many parts of America after a Missouri grand jury decided not to indict Darren Wilson, a white police officer, for killing Michael Brown, a black 18-year-old.