The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available.
Check out these others stories
- 3 US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 wounded
- Al-Qaida's Yemen branch claims hospital attack
- Syrian rebels seize strategic hospital in Aleppo
- Egypt sends ousted president to 3rd criminal trial
- Thai opposition party to boycott general election
- AP's Top 10 photos of 2013
- Momentum gains to unite ancient Cambodian statues
- Obama keeps eye on tense situation in South Sudan
- Venezuela car owners unfazed by planned fuel hike
- Memorials mark Lockerbie attack anniversary
Most Popular News
Remains of US soldier lost in Korean War come home
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Sixty-three years after Army Sgt. 1st Class Joseph E. Gantt went missing in action during the Korean War, his remains were returned to his 94-year-old widow in a solemn ceremony at Los Angeles International Airport before dawn Friday.
3 US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 wounded
NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — Gunfire hit three U.S. military aircraft trying to evacuate American citizens in a remote region of South Sudan that on Saturday became a battle ground between the country's military and renegade troops, officials said. Four U.S. service members were wounded in the attack in te same region where gunfire downed a U.
Gay couples wed in Utah after judge overturns ban
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Elisa Noel rushed to the county clerk's office with her partner immediately after learning that a federal judge overturned Utah's ban on gay marriage. They waited in line for a wedding license and were married in an impromptu ceremony punctuated with Noel giving the officiant high-five.
Neighbors say Nevada gunman had botched vasectomy
RENO, Nev. (AP) — Authorities on Friday were trying to determine whether a Northern California man's anger over complications he suffered from a 2010 surgery prompted him to go on a shooting rampage at a Nevada urologist's office, killing one doctor and critically wounding another before committingsuicide.